Sunday, January 23, 2011

everything happen for me,good and bad,is actually good.
bad is refer to not getting result I  want,but it doesn't really mean bad,instead,Its good.

After previous half year "bad experience",I have so much improve on every aspect of my life.Significantly on social,may be It's not an ideal outcome yet,at least,there's a good sign at begin.On my attitude,conversation ingredient,language,on my attitude towards others,on conception of mine to others.At least its give me an idea where to move towards,roughly.---I cant stay in my world forever,I have to find a balance between the true me,and the social me.social me there's sometime some fake due to manners and reserve for future oppurtunity,but there's still plenty of room for me for showing my real coulour and shine on it.

I will have a success social life that enrich my life and my carreer,yet I will not lost inside,instead ,I have a rich spiritual status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.