Sunday, January 23, 2011

I am getting more and more impatience in this job.I am getting more and more cant stand of this two 'boss'!I am getting xxx to communicate with them in that way,and to have this kind of work life,have to do lot of meaningless detail thing,time,allowence,tiny job.and in a room with brainless colleague.


I  am so want to have an exciting carreer life.
I am so want my dream life,with thing i dream to have....
my own lovely own home,own space
with own functional and extraordinary design
lovely white suzuki swift,and excellent driving experience,
some branded lovely bags with white IPhone 4 and IPad,using them for my love carreer and hobbies,
wear things I like,
free on time,location,things to do and ways to do....contributive....exciting job,exciting people,exciting life!!
I can massage whenever wherever I want,travel and experience wherever and whenever I want...
I learn hobbies and expand my talent like music,singing,insturment,dancing,talking,language,photography,arts..
I learn and improve of myself in every aspect of my life.I look good ,feel good,do good,having great life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.