Sunday, January 23, 2011

Social me improved sign

After singing last night,theres an event planner ask me if I interest to sing with them if they have job.I am proud on myself during that conversation,I am able to tell cleary what  am I doing  and I willing to do and ways we can work together,and able to speak and ask to point.

After that,thers another lady ask me for her own party.I am able to tell her cleary what we always do and give her some idea what she need to concern and what roughly it cost with certain kind of package.some sound system. At last only I found out she herself in IOI Bouvelard who can help recommend me to get their permanent contract singing.And I am able to have such a long conversation with her,that with rich information to her,that I believe I have been a proffesional in this industry in this carreer which I always think where it's essentially important for myself,image and future oppurtunity.(professional,and professional image),which definately helpful for my professional image and furute oppurunity.

Also the first time,I have been brave to go right away to that restraunt and meet person incharge who are looking for band.Considerably alright conversation.Good Try!

I can feeling Im improving,In social me,In may be carreer,at least at something I interest.Just try.

Good Job Eve!

One day you will learn neccessary knowledge in industry you are interest and love to do and become a proffessional that services you provide is need by others with appreciation.Then your wonderful carreer life cum life(interest,hobbies,expand talents)coming towards you and You are on raod to success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.