Sunday, January 23, 2011

I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACK

Regardless of few frustration  or impatience.

I AM ON THE RIGHT TRACK!

start blogging is right,clarify myself.
start improve guitar and singing and on stage is right,expand my talent,and unexpected prepare for future oppurtunity.
working in this fucking place with fucking people is right,so it give me and comparison of what I real like,and it give me some 'benefit' like time and place to do my own thing that is more meaningful to me,and money for some expences and a shelter for these passing time..I should always thank this fucking place.

I will keep finding my life path to acheive real LIFE!

I will keep doing thing priritize happiness and enjoy!Do thing for free Do thing for passion DONT do thing for  cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.