Sunday, January 23, 2011

I lesson down looking into his eyes when communicate with him or just be with him,as I hate noticed he is not looking into me but somewherelse.

I hate him being rude to me so not care.

Its not bad,I can dont find him for couple of day.I can don't miss him for  couple of days.
It's improvement!

It's good to have something for me to acheive and enjoy myself...thanks for everything of that helping me....my hobbies,sing,guitar,my disire of what to expand,hobbies of like massage,have a sweet shower( I love the mandara spa soap,its make me feel its so natural,and Its so clean on my skin after using it!),I love my lovely room which provide me shelter...love everything distract me from him.

He is bad.I don't know when I will just leave him like that,just  like that.
I hope to be happy,hope to live in bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.