Sunday, January 23, 2011

out,explore and get inspired!

It is always smart choice to go out.without any reason,just out,and explore.you will always been inspired.

Out,mean out of my very own world,it can be expose  to reading material,pictures,anything from outside.It always will like a reminder of my real me,it inspire me,and remind me what I want to do inside me....

When I see pretty  girl with perfect body figure and adorable image,I think to myself ,I can,If I choose to
When I see great performance,I think to myself,I can,If I choose to...
When I see someone do something,travel, photographed life,I think to myself,I can,If I choose to

Just have to go out of world ,and get inspired.You've got lot things to do! Excited one!
There's begin of expanding,there's begin of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.