Sunday, December 19, 2010

More about me


Real Me
Will not expose that easily.Will keep it at a safe place.In diary:90%,In blog 70%,in social network,30%.Not dare to share my true personalities,as feel tired to try adapt peoples misinterpretation.So will keep the real me at those place where no need to adapt people.Anyway,I am still finding out what is the 100% me.

To Others
I am an ugly Ducking .
As I seldom hang out with friend and do those thing what most of my age people will do.most of the time being alone.
The normal part of me will be :  stick with boyfriend quite often.or spent some time to  family.
Most of the time are alone or working time.
Regardless seem like an ugly duckling to others.Yet,comfortable with my current social status most of the time.(never bother and feel lucky to be away from certain kind of "waiste-time-people".)
Most of the time,believing I will turn out to become a lovely Swan,that Its right choice to be different with others now.

Social Me
After having a place for the real me,I will definately  find a place for myself at social network.But that will not appear as the real me but the one I want to be acknowledge by others,building a desire image,likeable,and make people envy and admire on me.

Living life to fullest is my final goal for my whole life.Of course,social successful is one of it that i wouldn't neglect.Anyway I will prioritize whole plan rather than sink into unnecessary relationship...

Day Job
Currently--I am a sales designer in partial ID industries.Not so excited to talk about it as I did not put heart and soul into it as I haven't decide to make it my lifetime career,as I still finding out what I truly want and what is the best choice for me,and I didn't proud on it.I choose this at the very beginning its because of I have interest in Interior Design,without enough qualification ,I can only start to involve in ID industry start from partial ID industry where only do cabinet but not Interior A-Z.Anyway,overall its not that bad,60% of time I enjoy my job,and it help me to survive at this moment.just that I know that It's not the best for me and I can have better elsewhere doing elsething that cause dissatisfaction.I want to have a job that I will have a sense of pride on doing it that I can be contributive with my ability,be a useful and smart lady,and enjoy doing every detail at the same time,and with unstoppable of income flow in...(refer to Dream Carreer)

Part-time Job
I am a singer,not-A-class singer,perform at not-A-class place.Sometime I sing at some function like wedding or event like opening ceremony or beauty contest.Sometime i perform with my lovely white guitar.Anyway I sing more better than playing guitar.know little of piano as well but not yet to the level to perform.
I have tried once to be an Emcee,for opening ceremony,perhaps will do more in the future. 
A lot people said I have talent to be model,but never tried before,may be in the future will give a try.
Looking forward to widen my horizon,to expand my abilities,trying out new thing,at the same time improve on current status like sing,guitar,and piano,sing and play better,more songs,more better place,more happy and enjoy



like to learn
photography--to make a remark on wonderful life.
every express beautiful thing--art,design,music,handcraft,fashion,beauty
interesting knowledge to widen my  eyescope

Health
start putting effort on health issue as realize importance to polish this machine to make it work better.

Beauty
always try to look better.



 Read more ,think more to find out more about the real me,
 Do something to succeed my social life/to achieve my desire social status.
 Find out and get into my dream career soon,
 Develop my skill and talent to the maximum,
 Learn new thing and keep improving and expanding in every aspect of life


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.