Tuesday, December 21, 2010

kind of like typing : if its no need to consider about grammar and language problem.and that typing english is way more fun than typing in chinese.If chinese its not too much to be writter ,i will prefer to write it,as it will have more "feel:~~anyway,its really fun to type english especially its getting faster and faster and skill getting better and better,mistakes lesser and lesser,and chances looking at keypand is lesser and lesser...It's fun...If I have dozen thing in my mind that needed to type it out like have a lot of thought or story in my mind that like to tell,it will be fun job for me to tell all things in my mind by typing it,flow it out by typing it.....

these fews days start looking for information about selling web design....how to make it own business,how to make it SOHO,what need to be learn,what need to concern on sales and marketing ,how to start,and others people experience...   Have bookmark so many pages,hope through internet searchable information enough to make me success in this line ,or may be manage to find a dream carreer,which I can work passionately,freely,and happily....free to choose the image I like to have,free to decide working hour and place to work,passionate as I provide value to others and manage to help lots of people solve their problem by my professions,love to be,and love to do....and ofcourse,last but not least,with a great income better end with a passive income..DREAM DREAM DREAM!

So far Website design service its the only one which nearest to fulfill my dream carreer requirement....
Not necessary have to be only website design service,welcome any other possibilities,as long as it can fit most of my dream career requirement,than will open to any!

Hope I will get into my dream career and have my dream life soon!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.