Monday, December 13, 2010

I want ...

            My own lovely house with lovely environment,
                   lovely lighting,(calm,comfortable,relax,peaceful)
                         lovely classy unique contemporary zen european interior design
                         functional electrical appliances,(tv,soundsystem,washing machine,dryer,silent air con,kitchen,it)
                        comfortable furniture,(bedding,sofa)
                        silence private space,(for rest,relax,thinking,planning,studying,learning)
                       bedroom,bathroom,dressing room,store room,living room,kitchen,laudry,study room,art /music room,green  
                        balcony
           
            I Phone
                   online 
                         photo,video
                        music
                        applications
                         cool outcome


            Suzuki Swift in White.
                   smooth driving experience
                        silence inside  car
                        cool outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.