Monday, December 13, 2010

start blogging

I am a diary person.I jot down lovely thing in my life,to spread blissfulness,
                                 I write down my emotion or bad thing to release negative energy within me,
                                 I talk to my self in diary,ask myself,answering myself,to find way to improve...
      ~as I love to note down how wonderful my life was already,to remind the future me.
      ~as I love to let the future me know that no better how bad I felt ,all will passed,and I will always be   fine, no matter how bad the situation was,It's always does not matter at all.My life still wonderful in fact.
     ~as I love to find way to improve,in every aspect of my life,to live my life fully.....

Anyway,that is a need for me to start blogging to make diary-ing more effiecient....
              I can jot down more lovely thing and minimise chances of missing out such precious gift
                        as typing is way more faster and I no need to pay full concentration when writing on one
                        thing and cause losing some others thing.
               I can release more of my negative emotion within me but not focusing too much on it
                        doing it faster than writing ( I can release it and no worry of being directed by it at the
                        same time).
               I discuss to myself more thing by typing,no worry of tiring writing it and waste                   
               unnecessary effort on writing rather to thinking itself.

Besides of that, I wanted to leverage this to improve my english language,
                                       to improve the ability of descibing incident/thought,expressing thought...
                                       and  more....

I believe life suppose to be live in full,and I am looking forward to make it happen,by start blogging at the first place. And I believe that life itself always is wonderful,and I have always been taken care of....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.