Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Body

I want to do something on my physical besides of health issue:

wanna a smart haircut and nice coulour,want have a more fresher and energetic look
wanna massage tool that help me massage on my breast,waist,buttock and others part of my body.

keep apply breast enhacing esssense,
keep apply bi-oil to lighten hand scar,and buttock cellulite,
keep apply lotion for more moisturize skin

and afterward will do something to tone whole body muscle,
especially waiste line ,tummy,and buttock.

going to have a perfect body,breast,waiste,buttock,tone muscle,skin tone,smooth skin!!haha!
 cant wait!

breast--megavenus/suck cup/f-cup cookie
waist/abdomen--aibi belt
buttock--cellulite--maya

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.