Monday, December 13, 2010

My getting better life .

     I have done it finally,with courage and without thinking too much!
   
     I start perform with my lovely white guitar on stage! It felt great! with my lovely white guitar,and with a brand new identity : im not only singer but cum guitarist...wuhoo!      Regardless of lack of skill on it...as long as I have started it!! that's already excited me!

     I have my first emcee experience! Its not perfect performance however,but I have certain talent on it that acknowledge by an experience Emcee cum DJ,TV hosting ^^ ~

      I feel so great , this two thing has been  something I had it only in mind,but now It finally run out from my mind and turn to reality!

      I want to keep learning neccessary skill and make myself good at it after this!!
   
      I've got a cool lesson from it : sometime thinking too much or considering too much will only cause procastination,so JUST START IT ! Life will show you the way,good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.