Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my wonderful life

there is so many thing i can do:
to upgrade my room(air,decorate...)
to upgrade my body(hair,figure,skin)
to improve at day job,system,sales,design,plan,carreer,direction,purpose for different stage
to improve at night job,sing,guitar,songs,emcee
to improve health condition,physically and mentally(meditate,religion)
to read and learn to get rich,
to plan and prepare for better future,
and to enjoy my wonderful life!!
I have my grandparents,mother and sibblings ,cutie suki and boyfriend!
everything is wonderful as it is and extra wonderful that thats always room for me to improve and be more and more wonderful! wuhuu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.