Monday, December 13, 2010

Life and Face Book

Just browsing one of my old friend FaceBook. Her life seems good,with her cute daughter and beloved husband,delicious food photos...

I always have a thought that FB is not where I will share everthing of me.It will only be certain part of my life that I hope to known by others...In others words,its a place to build an image of me that  I want to have in front of others.For instances,in fact I'm that kind of people enjoy silence,welcome be-alone-time,but regretly It will misinterpreted by other that I'm a freak which I do not want to be known as this.Wanted a private freedom life and be good in others people eye at the same time,FB will be my solution to it that  I can build up an image I want to  be known by others like a girl that having wonderful life with different wonderful people,at wonderful place,doing wonderful thing,having wonderful time,at the same time I didn't sacrifice the real me,I still can be whoever I am,and comfortable with my social status.

or,I did not like something or someone ,but sometimes it just not convenient or not neccessary to tell whole world.So,I will remain the real me on diary or this blog.On FB,Its just like in real life,have to deal with people with mask.

 Something like that.

Best is when I can juggle that,Worst is when I totally out of connection with outside world,currently ,I think my status is still bearable as I have awareness on it and definately I will do something on it.

However,I have got more thing to do.I will keep looking for the real me,at the same time I will build a connection with outside world in an ideal way:being known the way I want,and I'm comfortable on it......Connection to others its just part of life.No matter I like it or not,It is,and I believe no matter how is it,Its appear to help me to acheive a fuller life.

I know that finally I will have eternal peaceful soul deep down,and have a appropriate social status.

Towards better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.