Monday, December 13, 2010

feel disgusting right now.
I only have my nutrition drink for breakfast and did not eat until 5pm I take 3 chocalate appollo as a late breakfast and get a chicken lagsana afterwards...

Its probably because of the food,and take it in bad timing,and somemore I have a tiring previous week that my body probably are in no good status.

Now Im feeling disgusting...and a little bit down
May be go home after shower straight to bed.
gotta be good to my body,tools to help me achieve thing in material life.she cant  work her best without enoughh resting and proper food...that will cause the situation like this moment,physically and mentally uncomfortable...

感觉有点恶心。
早上只喝了健康饮品一直到下午五点,才吃东西,一吃就吃三个appollo然后又吃chickenlagsana.

也许是吃的东西,还有吃的时间不妥当,再加上经过上个礼拜的繁忙而累坏了身体。。。
导致感觉有点恶心,而且心情也有点低落。
回家后也许冲了凉就直接就寝吧。。
要对身体好一点了,这个帮助我在物质界形式的工具。。。累了它,吃不好而伤了它,就难发挥最好状态。。像现在这样,生理和心理上都莫名的不舒服。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me

I am Malaysian Chinese Girl. Day job in Partial of ID industry as sales designer(not really designer)... Night,a not-A-class performer,as a singer sometime cum guitarist at not-A-class place,sometime at function like wedding dinner,opening or event like beauty contest. tried to be MC once for opening ceremony. considerably talented(music,art...) but underdeveloped. An ugly duckling,have different life with people around me.Most of the time comfortable and prefer my current social status. full of to do list(wishes) for my life,always. finding my way to expand every aspect of life and want to live life to fullest.